Returns & Cancellations
Cancellations & 7 Day Returns:
We understand there are times when it’s necessary to return part or all of your purchase. If you need to return a product, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required to process your return.
Returns will only be accepted within 7 days of you receiving the product, and ONLY if a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number has been issued. Strictly Business reserves the right to refuse any package returned to us without authorization. Strictly Business Motorsports reserves the right to charge a 30% restocking fee at our discretion.
Orders that have shipped are not cancellable.
Will call orders (In Store Pick Up at Vendor/Manufacturers ) are subjected to a 30% restocking fee when cancelled.
These products are eligible for return
- Products in new, resalable condition in the original packaging that have not been assembled, disassembled, installed or modified in any way are eligible for return.
These Products are NOT eligible for return
- Non-defective used, modified, disassembled, or installed parts
- Items Marked "Non-Returnable/Final Sale" (clearly indicated on the product page or sales document)
- Wheels that have had tires mounted on them
- Painted parts, including items the customer has painted
- International orders are non-returnable
- "Special Orders" & "Made to Order Parts"
- All freight (truck) shipment items are non-returnable
- Products that are made to order (items that are not in stock in-house or at manufacturer are made to order, therefore they do not qualify for return)
ALL sale and/or clearance items are FINAL and nonrefundable!
Many aftermarket exterior aero parts from manufactures require a professional body shop for 100% fitment, items that do not fit 100% out of box is not eligible reason as a return, however we can assist or link you through the manufacturer for fitment issues.
Any manufacturers defects will be handled directly with the manufacturer. We will assist in pointing you into the right direction with the manufacturer.
When receiving shipments via truck freight, it is important to remember the following BEFORE signing the delivery receipt:
* Please take the time to examine the condition of the cartons AS WELL AS THE PARTS INSIDE before signing and accepting the delivery.
* Check the box for any rips, tears, punctures, crushed corners etc. You must notate these conditions on delivery receipt before you sign and accept the shipment. E.g. "damaged box" or "holes found on box". If the product is broken, make sure you write "items inside damaged" on the delivery receipt and nothing else.
* The shipping company will deny all claims if you fail to notate for damage.
* If the products inside the carton are heavily damaged, you can refuse the delivery. Please write "Refused Due to Damage" on the receipt.
* If delivery driver refuses your right to inspect contents of the box, please write "Driver refused inspection on contents at time of delivery" We will try to argue for you in case of damage.
* Call us WITHIN 24 hours to report damage and keep all packaging materials.
* Whenever possible, TAKE PICTURES.